Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 2:

Started out with breakfast at MGM's Studio Cafe with CA April. I had a very pretty veggie frittata, though I did learn that I don't really like artichokes (or maybe I just didn't like them in this particular preparation - I'll try them again someday). We headed to the MGM poker room to have a look around, and ran into Sweet Sweet Pablo (and I'm drawing a blank on everybody else, but there were a few of us!). We sat down to a .50/1.00 beginner's NL table (LMAO!)

I gave Evil Evil Pablo like $40 when I called him down just to see it. I think he took a big chunk off me later on too with a boat! Then he gave it all to the crank old guy to my right (GAH keep it in the family, brotha!!) I ended up dropping a hundo at a game that was supposed to just be for fun, but it's all good. We had fun.

I'm trying to remember what we did next... What the heck did we do Friday?! Oh, I think I remember! We tram'd it down to Mandalay Bay to check out the Burger Bar. I had read that they had an excellent veggie burger (and they did!). Now, THAT was some good eats! Sweet potato fries... nom nom nom.

Then, it was back to MGM, where the mixed games were starting up. I decided to skip the mixed games this year. Played some NL (because MGM was completely incapable of getting a 3/6 or 4/8 limit table going all weekend - fail. I did later discover that the Wynn runs 4/8 limit, so I may have to keep that in mind). OhCaptain was getting kicked in the gut. I didn't fare much better. I did get to meet a drunk Waffles (finally!), who I doubt remembers meeting me until Saturday. :)

1 Comment:

  1. SirFWALGMan said...
    You are correct. LOL. That must have been at the height of my drunkeness since you are very unforgettable!

Post a Comment