Saturday, December 17, 2005
Feel free to steal this template for your own WPBT Winter Classic 2005 Vegas Tidbits post:
- Coolest blogger I met that I hadn't read before: Falstaff from Poker Stage
- Number of blogs added to the blogroll as a result of this trip: 4
- Funniest moment of the trip: Playing Vegas Hold'em and watching April kick major junk at MGM Sunday night
- Funniest moment I heard about but did not actually witness or participate in: Trumpjosh - spilling a beer in his own face
- Luckbox Award: CJ, of course
- Best meal of the trip: Frosted Flakes
- Worst meal of the trip: Probably the IP buffet, but it wasn't really that bad. Mediocre.
- Most +EV game played: Video poker and 1/2 NLHE
- Worst -EV game played: 4/8 limit hold'em
- Best card protector I saw: Alan's Hammer or Factgirl's ... ummm... pink thing. AlCantHang's SoCo bottles were also classic
- Blogger who looked most different than I expected: G-Rob. I forgot what he looked like and it was still not what I expected.
- Blogger I wish I'd spent more time with: Eva. Damn cool chick. Or DonkeyPuncher.
- Favorite drink on the trip: Captain Morgan and 7-2 errr I mean 7-Up
- Gambling net result for the trip: + $335