Tuesday, June 08, 2010

WSOP Coverage

If you aren't reading Pauly's coverage of the WSOP, you are missing out. You don't even have to go anyplace else - he links up everything that is worthy of your time (and other things that are just plain amusing).

Go to the Tao of Poker. Do it. Do it now.

I never even finished watching the TV coverage of last year's WSOP because I thought Pauly's coverage was better!

I haven't seen the WPBT Vegas crew in several years. I miss the days of being half of a DINK (dual-income, no kids). DINKs have a lot more money to spare than SINKs.

Still, I live vicariously through Pauly's updates (and particularly enjoy the fashion sidebars by change100).

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Hey Shelly. Im interested in cooperating with you by buying some links on your blog, if that works for you.
    Feel free to contact me dannybasler [at] gmail . com
    Sorry about posting this in comments, cant find a mailadress anywhere, you can of course delete this comment.

Post a Comment