Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Merry!

Happy Merry Everything, Everybody!

Here's wishing a happy, safe, festive holiday season to you and yours, whatever you choose to celebrate! :)

Happy Holidays from!


  1. Memphis MOJO said...
    Happy everything to you, too.
    OhCaptain said...
    Merry Christmas!
    lightning36 said...
    Merry Christmas, Shelly.
    dhubermex said...

    My name is David Huber (dhubermex in the poker community). I am contacting you because I am currently reviewing non-active poker blogs for potential purchase. I would like to know if you'd be interested in selling If so, could you provide a price to move forward?

    I am reviewing more than 100 sites for this project, but will get back to you as soon as possible upon reply.

    Thank you for your time.



Post a Comment