Saturday, May 10, 2008

To all the mom's out there, happy mother's day! I'll be spending the day with my mom and the rest of my family. I spent a couple hours in the darkroom this afternoon, making gifts. :)

Work has gotten crazy as we wrap up the semester (thus the crickets around here the last couple weeks). I've finished taking the final exams in the classes I was in as a student (photography and meteorology), and next week will give finals in the classes I'm teaching. Then, hallelujah! Summer! Hard to imagine summer break when it's only 60 degrees here, tops. Weather has been crazy in Chicago this year!

I should be getting some poker in shortly, particularly since FTP offered a bonus due to some delay on withdrawals. Alrighty then!

Awww heck maybe I'll play a little now while surfing. Maybe a little NL cash game. Haven't done that in a while.

If it "sticks," maybe I'll blog it... Gotta go put up my Project 365 photo of the day first.

1 Comment:

  1. கணேஷ் said...
    Hi...guy...!
    I Love You very much bcz you are in love with your mother,like me.
    I pray god for you and for your moyher. thanks
    ========
    gane
    At RakeBackCelebPoker.com We Will You Give you a 100% Match Bonus Up To €100 Plus 30% Rakeback for Life! Sign Up Now. http://www.RakeBackCelebPoker.com

Post a Comment