Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Full Tilt has been kicking my proverbial arse lately.

It's mean about it, too. It takes you out for some wining and dining, whispers all sweet in your ear, gets you upstairs, then laughs in your face just when you think you're about to get it on.

I was playing in a $20 45-player SnG yesterday. I won some hands early, and nearly tripled up a few rounds in when I held top set in a set-over-set-over-set situation. I've never seen that in my life. Three true honest-to-god sets, where all three of us held pocket pairs. Two of us flopped sets and the third guy turned his. I was on top of the world.

Almost as quickly, I lost most of my stack on the ass end of a set-over-set scenario.

And then I busted with KK against AA and JJ. (JJ took it with turn-and-river quad Jack's).

It was a rather insane day.

3/6 limit has not been kind, either.

So if anybody wants to go sign up at Full Tilt under bonus code: HELLA I'd love you forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment