Monday, September 19, 2005
I left Trump void of all cash for the first time.... stuck for $140 with no chance of a comeback. I'm glad I was in a very "it's all one big session..." mood.
Aside from my big blinds, I played 5 hands:
- 77 held up on a board of K-K-2-3-6
- AK hit a King on the flop, and got crushed by a river flush.
- QQ had to bail out on the turn after my bet got raised on re-raised when an Ace hit the turn
- AJ hit an Ace on the flop and again got river crushed by a flush.
- 66 missed the flop and got folded under heavy betting action.
I won one hand the entire afternoon. Literally. The cards weren't just cold - they were frostbitten.
But, it was a friendly table, and today's losses were still paid for with fishes' money, so I'm okay with it. It's all one long session...