Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Note to Self:

Note to Self: You're being too aggressive preflop with mid pairs.

When I raise 4xbb preflop with a mid pair like 10-10 and someone re-raises me, my instinct is to push all in, and that hasn't been working out so well for me. I keep blowing nice early SnG leads this way.

And, is it just me, or does the first attempt to post with blogger's stupid word verification never, ever work? I always hit publish and get the error that I didn't type the letters correctly. Every. Single. Time.


  1. SirFWALGMan said...
    it is not you.
    DuggleBogey said...
    You can get blogger word verification turned off for you posts. They just do an evaluation to make sure you're not a spam site.
    Shelly said...
    No kidding? Thanks duggle - looking into that now!
    Shelly said...
    Here's the link on how to disable word verification on posts:

Post a Comment