Thursday, January 06, 2005

I am, what i believe they call, on tilt. No, this is not a plug for the new ESPN series(even tho Micheal Madsen rocks heavily). I have had it with online poker, and its infinite list of bad players who suck out on ya. I am tired of sitting in tourneys or ring games only to hear a guy get cracked and sit there without playing bitching how poor the other players are and what their mothers could do about it. I am tired of being a favorite till the river. I am tired of being pre-flop dominator to getting crushed cuz "I like suited cards". I am tired of bad play. I am tired of not being able to see my opponent. I am tired of dumping money to these ****s when the only way anyone wins is by pure luck. I am tired of this. I know in my last post i stated to get in to the pot when i have had the best of it.....well i have had all week and have not won penny number one. They say you want these players at your game....you do not. These people are not fish.....they are not sharks....they are platypi....you know what a platypus is...neither do I, but those are what these players are. They play bad, then good, then horrible. Make up your mind. I am done with online poker....
I am tired.......

1 Comment:

  1. Shelly said...
    Hey Jim! I've dubbed your game "The Nice Table." So when are we playing at The Nice Table again?? :)

Post a Comment