Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Well, I'm $34.48 richer than I was yesterday, thanks to the Empire April reload bonus (code: EPMANIA). I managed to break about even for this evening's play of the last 40 hands of the bonus, and released my lovely $32.50 in bonus money. $1.98 in profit from play. Woohoo!

Free money!

I quickly sucked it out and put it in Neteller, in hopes of coming across another bonus one of these days. I hear that you're more likely to get some of that free money deposited in your account if it is empty. I have no idea if that's true, and I have no intentions of being a TRUE bonus whore... just chase the bonuses that come around on the sites that I happen to play. I've been meaning to sign up for one of the other Party skins, but I think I'll wait on that a bit. Still working off the giant Full Tilt bonus, and damn it, I'm gonna do it! I'm $60 of the way there. $40 to go...

My ultimate goal would be to pay for the Vegas WPBT trip in June with poker money - even better if it's online poker money. I can't believe that it may actually be possible. I can't bring myself to say my online bankroll in print for fear of jinxing everything, but if I were to suck it all out right now, I'd have hotel, airfare, food, and maybe a day's worth of spending money.

All I have to say to that is, holy shit!

We'll see. I want to book my trip in the next few weeks before prices go nuts. I'm on the alternates list for the actual WPBT tourney (sob! sob!) but if I can pay for this trip out of poker money, I'm there. I should've RSVP'd sooner, but I wanted to wait until I booked the trip, so as to not take up a seat and then not show up. Looks like that means I won't get a seat. Disappointing... but, it sounds like a hella good time, and with that, my goal is to book the trip by the end of this month.

In other news... I made up a little spreadsheet for tracking bonus money, to see if it is actually a profitable endeavor for me. I couldn't find anything on the web, which surprised me. I thought there would be spreadsheets all over the place. There are tons of conversations about spreadsheets, but nobody actually has any posted. If anyone out there has a bonus tracking spreadsheet they'd like to share, please let me know! I'm fairly certain that mine sucks! LOL.

Let's see, what else.... I've been compiling stuff for Felicia's Chemo Kit, and trying to figure out exactly how I'm going to ship certain things :) I've never met Felicia, but the girl sounds like one tough cookie, and she's got all the good mojo I can conjure up to beat this thing. With all the good Felicia mojo going around, I have no doubt she'll come through it all a winner.

That's about it for me. Randy is off playing cards with the boys (jealous...), and I think I'm gonna go sign onto Full Tilt and see what I can do over there...

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Drinking with the CantHang clan is always +EV.... except for your liver.
    Felicia :) said...
    Thanks, Shelly! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!

Post a Comment