Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm booked! Wahoooo!

I'll be flying into Las Vegas on Friday, June 3rd around dinnertime, and flying out around dinnertime Monday, June 6th. I'm staying at the Plaza downtown, which seems to be "the" place to be.

Thank you, Full Tilt Poker, for affording me the luxury of this trip!

So, where is everybody staying? If you guys want to email/comment your arrival/departure dates/times and hotel, I'll compile a list of everybody and post it here. :)

57 days till the WPBT Aladdin Classic!

1 Comment:

  1. April said...
    I am also arriving on Friday the 3rd around lunchtime and leaving on Tuesday the 7th in the mid-am. I am staying at the Las Vegas Club which is the sister property to the Plaza and located right next door. I think they have a connecting hallway or something.

Post a Comment