Friday, April 15, 2005

Wow. What a tedious process that seemed like! But ya know what? Less than a month later, I've got $100 in free money from Full Tilt Poker. Yes, I finally completed the 100% initial deposit bonus on FTP. I had deposited $100.

The end result?

FTP 100% Deposit Bonus Results

Yeah. Full Tilt Poker is the shiznit. Da bomb. The mack daddyo. The most lovely aquarium of all.

$599.21 from my $100 deposit. I was tempted to play another orbit or two just to get over the $600 mark, but I figured I'd better stop and make this an accurate reflection of ONLY the money I won chasing that bonus.

So there ya have it.

I couldn't be happier with these results. I've already paid for my flight and hotel for the WPBT Vegas trip with my winnings, and am on my way to having the spending money covered as well. Sweet!

I'll miss the FTP deposit bonus. It will always have a dear place in my heart.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    ![
    oHrDG | http://adventure-game-online.at.tut.by/1/
    ]
    ![
    nBoqe | http://adventure-game-online.at.tut.by/2/
    ]
    aIYptyTSsMmnukF

Post a Comment