Saturday, June 18, 2005

Finally, a keyword search from my StatCounter.com statistics worth posting:

18 Jun00:30:39www.google.comdonkey feces photo

Wowzers! It linked to my definition of a donkey dump.

The other one that I'm still trying to figure out:

16 Jun11:16:04www.google.comtexas hold`em games i can play online by myself without anyone else playing against me on a different cpu

Huh? This inquisitor definitely needs to learn the benefits of searching by keyword and using quotation marks and booleans.

I was able to pump my $5 in Full Tilt up to a whopping $25 today, playing at the $.05/.10 NL ring table and a $5+.50 SnG (2nd place). I was in good position to win that tourney - outchipped maybe 1.5:1, when I flopped a straight with 8-5 (board came 6-7-9). Unfortunately, the river brought an 8, the board filled out to give my ten-holding opponent the higher straight. Buh-bye. I was out. Oh well. Happy to profit.

Now I'm off to a barbeque. Tomorrow morning I leave for Springfield, IL for a week for some computer training for work. I'm taking the "Certified Ethical Hacker" certification course. It's something to do... the other tracks were of no interest to me (intro to networking - don't need that, seeing as I did it for 5 years and now teach it, intro to web programming - i'm a web programmer already, so ditto, some 3D graphics and animation course - too bad i'm creatively illiterate, and some other office application stuff, blah). So I'll come back next Friday from Springfield a certified hacker. Sweet. LOL! I doubt to have too much poker time, though I will have my laptop with me, and as far as I know, there is broadband internet in the hotel.

Until next time... remember to keep one foot in the gutter, one fist in the gold.

3 Comments:

  1. Bill said...
    I lived in Springfield, IL for about 2 years or a lifetime. I was just there for about 3 hours on Saturday. It sucked. Still sucks. Hope you have a good week.

    If you like Thai food, check out the Magic Kitchen. Its BYOB!

    -Chilly
    Anonymous said...
    Never, ever, post a "search word" post on a blog I read.

    Go ahead. Check the results.
    Shelly said...
    ROFL very creative!

Post a Comment