Sunday, March 25, 2007

Wow, that subject line makes me think of a commercial for Depends undergarments or something. It was really just meant to be a play on words, really! You know... sit 'n go... get it?

I played in a $20 single table SnG tonight on Full Tilt Poker (I suddenly had the urge to pull an Iggy but I will refrain). I took 2nd place. I rawk.

Mostly, this weekend was spent in downtown Chicago. A friend of mine from high school that I haven't seen in 12 years was in town. We checked out a show called Supernatural Chicago at the Excalibur night club, ate at a fondue restaurant called the Melting Pot (oh good!), visited the Hard Rock Cafe and had burgers at Ed Debevic's. Chicago really is a kick ass city. I need to spend more weekends downtown. I spend too much time tucked away in the suburbs.

Spring break is over and I go back to work tomorrow. Booooo!

1 Comment:

  1. slb159 said...
    I once worked for a Swiss-Based company and the COO (who was Swiss) brought in a fondue pot and made everyone a great meal for HIS going away party. What a guy.

    Nice work at the tables...best of luck.

Post a Comment