Thursday, March 01, 2007

Squishy

I couldn't read any blogs. The cell signal in this dungeon is too intermittant to permit comfortable web browsing. So I'll type till my thumbs fall off.

There are an average of 7 people to each flop on the 5/10 table. Squishy! And the donkeys keep reloading. Normally that would be a good thing, but not now! I don't have a seat!

I'm 18th on the list after an hour. It's likely that a lot of the people on the list are phantom names, so realistically I'm probably 12th or so. Still, nobody is moving. My only hope is that these guys have wives waiting at home that will kick their asses if they don't make it home to tuck the kids into bed. My hope is that, come 9pm or so, the turnover will begin. I mean, hell - these people have to get up for work in the morning, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment