Friday, February 04, 2005

Ahhh, what a nice morning! I got up a few hours ago, and after Randy left for work, I decided to sit down at the 'puter and catch up on my poker blog reading. There are a ton of posts out there covering various WPBT experiences from the other night at PokerStars, so lots of good reading to be had. Two and a half hours later, I am caught up! The links you absolutely must visit:


I also decided to do a little housekeeping here. I added a few links to blogs on the left, and finally got around to alphabetizing my list. I was starting to feel bad that the lack of order would lead to people thinking that there was some method to my madness or some preferential treatment of one blogger over another by order of linkage, which was completely not the case (except for Maudie, who I'd intentionally listed first, as she was my inspiration to finally start up this blog). Well - I settle on alphabetical order and rearranged everything this morning.

Now, I must go clean my house. I'm hosting a Super Bowl Saturday poker game tomorrow, and the place is a mess! And, I'd like to get online and play some cards tonight, and I figure there's a higher likelihood of finding fellow bloggers online in the evening, than if I sat down right now and played.

By the way... I will come out of hiding now. If you don't see me as phlyersphan around the tables, you'll see me as my Empire alter ego... spookykid77.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment