Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Today's jackass brought to you courtesy of Full Tilt Poker.

Setting: $5+.50 multi table tournament, 295 entrants

Scenario:

It's late in level 2. I've watched every single orbit pass through two levels without playing a single hand voluntarily. I look down to find JJ in middle position. It is folded to me, and I raise 4x the BB. Button (AllenRay4) calls me with Ax. I believe the kicker was a 9, if I'm not mistaken. No higher than nine. Can't remember if he was suited or not.

Flops comes Qxx, two clubs. (I'm holding one club). I bet out the pot. Button calls. Turn comes an Ace of clubs. I bet out half the pot, and get min-raised. I call. Jack high flush draw, pair of Jacks, why not? River comes a wonderful Jack. I push all in, button calls.

Button shows a pair of Aces. I show my trip Jacks. Button is down to 75 chips.

The following conversation ensued. No edits have been made; it's pasted as it was.

Dealer: AllenRay4 shows a pair of Aces
Dealer: phlyersphan shows three of a kind, Jacks
Dealer: phlyersphan wins the pot (2,925) with three
of a kind, Jacks

AllenRay4: wtf

AllenRay4: $!@&in morons

AllenRay4: @$&# you phlyer

phlyersphan: lol
phlyersphan: grow up
phlyersphan: it's five bucks

AllenRay4 (Observer): you got lucky bi+ch i dont
care about the money i care about losing to
retarded players

phlyersphan: no respect for a preflop raise on the
first hand i played? i had you preflop

AllenRay4 (Observer): yea thats a good reason to
not fold even though there is a A or Q out there
you pussy. im out, have fun finishing 139th retard


Though it is still early in the tournament, my current chip position is 7th out of 135. Looks like I beat AllenRay4's prediction. I can now bust out with clear conscience.

6 Comments:

  1. StudioGlyphic said...
    Not quite 139th, I'd say.
    Shelly said...
    Thanks for sweatin' me, Glyphic!!!
    Slayre said...
    heh... he doesn't even realize it is his own bad play that has him upset.... Allen is funny....
    SirFWALGMan said...
    Yesh, what a jackass. TP Weak Kicker, good hand to "CALL" an all-in. lol. Now lets see what would have happened if he had raised you all in on the turn? He mighta won. If he had folded to your all-in? He mighta lost less.. idiot..
    Anonymous said...
    @ray is one of my friends and one hell of a player. If he went off on you, its usually becuase he went in with the best of it and lost. STFU
    Shelly said...
    Ace nine is not "the best of it" versus pocket Jacks, Mr/Ms Anonymous. But if Ray is a friend of yours, your comment doesn't suprise me. Have a nice day!

Post a Comment