Wednesday, March 02, 2005


anthrax_hat
Originally uploaded by phlyersphan.
This one is for AlCan'tHang - my beaten and sun-worn Anthrax hat from circa 1991.

Ahh, those were the days... camping out in mall parking lots overnight with a baseball bat in my backseat, waiting for TicketMaster to open the following morning... sitting at the Denny's across the parking lot with fellow teenaged degenerates, eating a Moons Over My Hammy and giggling drunkenly as management debated whether or not to call the cops on the inebriated gaggle of ridiculously underaged metal geeks who were throwing their every last dollar at the menu.

Good times, good times.

Was "Clash of the Titans" one of the most kick-ass tours ever, or what??

3 Comments:

  1. AlCantHang said...
    \m/

    For us old timers, it was the Headbangers Ball Tour.

    Anthrax
    Exodus
    Helloween
    Unknown said...
    Some park in Wisconsin had Metallica + Danzig

    Best outdoor concert I'd ever been at... besides all the Edgefests.
    skitch said...
    Mmmm Moons Over My Hammy...

    Everytime I open a Denny's menu, I think about all the delicious possibilities available to me, then I see the picture of the MOMH and that's the only thing I can bring myself to order, no matter what time of day/night it is.

    *drooool*

Post a Comment