Saturday, March 05, 2005

Thanks to Iggy, the next WPBT online event will be:

Sunday. March 13th
9pm EST
Name of tourney: WPBT HORSE Tournament
Full Tilt Poker
password: thehammer

Sign up through the link above and give Iggy some love. (I think that's his shill code, anyway).

Too funny - Randy was just talking about holding a HORSE tourney amongst our group of poker playing degenerates.

This game will be on our last night in Vegas - but, I am bringing my laptop with me, and plan to sign up for whatever ridiculously priced broadband internet option is available at the hotel, so maybe I will have to find a way to play in this game. :) I don't know though - the call of Vegas outside my window may be too strong to resist. Maybe we'll stay in for a few hours and order room service or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment